LoveNotes has been a part of two major events in Tim’s life—his own wedding and his son’s baptism. That’s why he is honored to be part of the team and on the other side of the altar. He and his wife, Megan, have been happily married for 7 years. Their first years were spent in New York City where they lived the life of struggling actors trying to make it in the big city (he, in stand-up comedy and she, in musical theatre). They moved back home to DFW to settle down and raise their son. Though Tim now works on the real estate side of building cell towers, officiating weddings holds a soft spot in his heart (a real sucker for “Four Weddings and A Funeral”). Tim’s strong faith in God and in a family foundation, his ability to talk with anyone and make them feel welcome, and his cheerful, genuine smile will bring a warmth to your wedding that feels like an old family friend is in your midst.
WHO IS TIM DEMSKY?
• My wife, Megan, and I met eight years ago during a children’s theater production of Cinderella. She was my Cinderella and I was (literally) her Prince Charming. How’s that for “Once upon a time?” LoveNotes tied the knot for us as we began our “happily ever after.”
• A LoveNotes Minister also baptized our perfect little boy, Connor, five years ago on the shores of Lake Texoma.
• I cherish being a husband and father. There is nothing more challenging and rewarding.
• I am the fourth of four siblings, but my parents took 10 years off before having me (probably because they needed to).
• I am a diehard New York Yankees, Rolling Stones and Whataburger fan. I’m also a Civil War buff.
• I can recite verbatim “Top Gun,” “Christmas Vacation,” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”
• I was a stand-in double for Matthew Perry when filming the movie, “Serving Sara” here in Dallas, and occasionally helped Elizabeth Hurley with her lines during scenes together.
• While growing up, I always wanted to be a trial attorney or an FBI agent.
• I wish I could learn how to play guitar, tap dance, and clearly understand “doing your taxes.”
• I was the back-to-back Dallas Diocese Spelling Bee winner from St. Marks of Plano in seventh and eighth grade.
• I love to travel, especially to New Orleans and Washington DC—two of my favorite cities.
• My favorite quotes:
“Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today.” –Benjamin Franklin
“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” –Babe Ruth
“Rome was not built in a day. Be patient.” –Chinese Fortune Cookie