Frank DeLeo loves people! Good thing, too, because early in his career he was vice president of a major corporation with more than 1000 employees entrusted to his care. So developing good people skills was a necessity. He has been a mentor to many organizations and received the President of the United States award for community service. Since his calling into the ministry, he has served as pastor, missionary and Bible teacher. In addition, his skills as a motivational speaker and author will not only help you choose the perfect words for your ceremony but will also assure you that those words will be spoken with eloquence. Frank tells his couples, “When I share your love story during the wedding ceremony, it’s not because I have to say something–it’s because I have something very special to say.”
WHO IS FRANK DELEO?
• I am married to Dawn and have four grown sons—and yes, she feels outnumbered.
• My hero is my dad who is 96 years old and still going.
• I’m from New York so my team is the NY Yankees!
• Golfing, baseball and reading are 3 of my favorite recreational pastimes.
• I love to cook, work in the yard, and play guitar (not necessarily in that order).
• Pasta and Meatballs is my most favorite food in the whole world—did I mention I was
• Apples are my snack of choice—don’t judge, I eat junk food, too.
• If someone made me move to Kauai, Hawaii, I wouldn’t be too sad.
• I love both Christian worship music and 60’s and 70’s rock music. How’s that for
• 3 of my favorite movies: For Love of the Game, Top Gun, and The Passion of the
Christ (in all 3 movies, sacrifice was a theme).
• I love the fall. Have you ever spent “Autumn in New York?”
• The Bible is my favorite book because it’s God’s love letter to us.
• Best thing anyone has ever said to me: “You can’t change the things that happen to you—you can only change how they affect you.”