Buster loves to hear, “That’s the best wedding I’ve ever been to!” That’s when he knows the ceremony was performed exactly as the bride and groom wanted, because if they’re happy, it shows! He makes designing your ceremony so easy and fun that this is one part of your special day you won’t have to worry about. Buster and his wife, Janet, will soon be celebrating their silver anniversary and he believes one of the reasons they have enjoyed 25 wedded years is that they have never stopped having fun and laughing together. “Marriage is serious business, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun, in fact, I think it’s essential!”
WHO IS BUSTER NOAH?
• My wife, Janet, and I will soon be celebrating 30 years of wedded bliss!
• I’m a graduate of W.T. White High School in Dallas, UT Dallas, and SMU—a Texas boy through and through!
• I have the joy of still hanging out with my high school friends. We used to play basketball. Now we play 42!
• I’m a big fan of the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and SMU basketball—did I get all the important ones?
• I’m a Foodie! I love everything from sushi to a greasy hamburger, with all other ethnic foods in between.
• I’m a Book Lover! I love to read books and listen to audio books.
• I’m a Music Lover! I love classical, rock, jazz, and progressive rock/jazz fusion.
• I’m a Movie Lover! I especially love to escape from reality in a science fiction or fantasy movie.
• I used to have a 1972 Fiat 124 Spider. Now that Fiat’s making them again, I want a new one!
• I believe this to be true: “We’re not human beings having a spiritual experience, we’re spiritual beings having a human experience.”
• A favorite saying: “Your thoughts control your emotions, and your emotions control your actions. So, if you want to have loving actions, you must first have loving thoughts.”