Barron Bell is a Texas boy through and through. He is a native of Dallas, TX, a graduate of Texas A&M (Gig ‘em Aggies!) and he completed graduate studies at Austin Presbyterian Seminary. Barron has spent 42 years providing ministerial services to people from all walks of life. His experience includes assisting couples in achieving their goals and dreams for their big day. He believes every bride and groom should be able to say “that’s exactly what I wanted” at the end of their ceremony. He has learned it takes both creativity and sensitivity when working with couples, their families, and their vendors in order to give brides and grooms the wedding of their dreams and “keep the peace” at the same time. Barron says, “The wedding lasts for a day, but relationships last forever…if people are considerate of one another. It’s important to keep that in perspective when planning a wedding.”
WHO IS BARRON BELL?
• Married 42 years to my sweetheart, Valerie. We have a daughter and son and 5 grandkids.
• I am a proud Texas A&M Aggie—Gig ‘em!
• I like to play golf…It’s the only game you can’t really win.
• My hobbies include deer hunting, bird hunting, and coastal fishing (I caught an 80 lb. tuna once).
• My 2 favorite books are The Greatest Salesman in the World; the Bible (the Author and I are on a first name basis).
• My favorite sports team? Aggies, of course!
• I enjoy listening to and singing the old hymns of the faith.
• I love a good ol’ hamburger (I’m king of the grill and boss of the sauce!).
• My dream vacation?—I’m a mountain guy, especially the Tetons and Jackson Hole, Wyoming (last place to see free roaming buffalo). Breathtaking!
• My hero was my grandfather who raised 7 children on his own.
• My other vocation has been Real Estate and Insurance (my Grandfather’s
• Little known fact about me—Founder of CD Warehouses back in the early 90s.
• My favorite quote—“You don’t have a testimony until you have a test.”