WHO IS KEN BYRD?
• I’m married to the one and only love of my life for 50 years—TLBW—The Lovely Byrd Woman.
• The joy of having five grandsons is incredible!
• Over the last 35 years I’ve owned a dozen or so motorcycles—love to ride!
• I enjoy working on cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
• Most people call me Ken; as a kid it was Kenny; if my wife calls me “Kenneth” I know I’m in trouble…
• My bride and I love to hit garage sales and flea markets.
• I cannot imagine life without a dog!
• It surprises many people that I own several Glock handguns and qualify as a Glock armorer.
• If I could have any dinner guest, now or historical, it would be the Apostle Paul.
• I love to cook, especially Cajun & Creole.
• Spelling and grammar errors annoy me, thanks to my 11th grade English teacher.
• If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be Greece—history, scenery and food.
• My mother made me learn how to cook, sew, iron and clean. Hated it then, love it now. I miss her!
• A pleasant evening for us is sitting on the deck watching the cows in the pasture across the road. Ahhhh…the simple life.
• Love the Eleanor Roosevelt quote “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”