WHO IS FRANK DELEO?
• I am married to Dawn and have four grown sons—and yes, she feels outnumbered.
• My hero is my dad who is 96 years old and still going.
• I’m from New York so my team is the NY Yankees!
• Golfing, baseball and reading are 3 of my favorite recreational pastimes.
• I love to cook, work in the yard, and play guitar (not necessarily in that order).
• Pasta and Meatballs is my most favorite food in the whole world—did I mention I was
• Apples are my snack of choice—don’t judge, I eat junk food, too.
• If someone made me move to Kauai, Hawaii, I wouldn’t be too sad.
• I love both Christian worship music and 60’s and 70’s rock music. How’s that for
• 3 of my favorite movies: For Love of the Game, Top Gun, and The Passion of the
Christ (in all 3 movies, sacrifice was a theme).
• I love the fall. Have you ever spent “Autumn in New York?”
• The Bible is my favorite book because it’s God’s love letter to us.
• Best thing anyone has ever said to me: “You can’t change the things that happen to you—you can only change how they affect you.”