WHO IS FRANK DELEO?
- I am married to Dawn and have four grown sons—and yes, she feels outnumbered.
- My dad was my hero until the day he died at 98. There’s not a day goes by that I don’t hear his voice of encouragement.
- I’m from New York so my team is the NY Yankees!
- Golfing, baseball and reading are 3 of my favorite recreational pastimes.
- I love spending time with my grandchildren and wife.
- I also love to cook, work in the yard, and play guitar (not necessarily in that order).
- Pasta and Meatballs is my most favorite food in the whole world—did I mention I was Italian?
- Apples are my snack of choice—don’t judge, I eat junk food, too.
- If someone made me move to Kauai, Hawaii, I wouldn’t be too sad.
- I love both Christian worship music and 60’s and 70’s rock music. How’s that for diversity?
- 3 of my favorite movies: For Love of the Game, Top Gun, and The Passion of the Christ (in all 3 movies, sacrifice was a theme).
- I believe that education helps keep the mind young, so I am pursuing my doctorate in ministry.
- I love the fall. Have you ever spent “Autumn in New York?”
- The Bible is my favorite book because it’s God’s love letter to us.
- Best thing anyone has ever said to me: “You can’t change the things that happen to you—you can only change how they affect you.”