WHO IS CHRIS SUTTON?
• I have been married for 41 years with four adult children and four grandchildren.
• I love music and enjoy playing the acoustic guitar and electric bass.
• Two things I really like—motorcycles and golf courses.
• My wife and I like to travel to the NW Florida beaches, but my favorite vacation spot is Colorado to snow ski, one of my favorite memories.
• I love the Muppet movies because they make me laugh.
• Tex Mex and B-B-Q are on my all-time favorites menu.
• I believe that love is more than an emotion. It is an act of the will that results in action.
• Laughter with a long-time friend can get me through a hard day.
• One thing I’m very passionate about is encouraging young couples and trying to set an example for them.
• My favorite quote is from Abraham Lincoln—“Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
• The most influential person in my life is Billy Graham. I gave my life to Christ during one of his messages and it changed my life forever.
• The best advice I have ever been given—“Read the Bible.”