WHO IS CHRIS SUTTON?
- I have been married to my sweetheart for almost 50 years. We have four adult children and twelve grandchildren.
- I love music and enjoy playing the acoustic guitar and electric bass.
- Things I really like—guitars, motorcycles, and golf courses.
- My wife and I like to travel to the NW Florida beaches, and the Rocky Mountains.
- I love the Muppet movies because they make me laugh.
- Ribeye steak, Tex Mex and B-B-Q are on my all-time favorites menu.
- I believe that love is more than an emotion. It is an act of the will that results in action. Love is something you do.
- Laughter with a long-time friend is a treasure.
- I’m passionate about training and encouraging young couples.
- My favorite quote is from Abraham Lincoln—“Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
- The most influential person in my life is Billy Graham. I gave my life to Christ during one of his messages and it changed my life forever.
- The best advice I have ever been given—“Read the Bible.”