WHO IS BRITT LESLEY?
- Although my given name is Britt, everyone calls me Rev…probably because I’ve been a minister for sooooo long!
- I am married to Barbara and we have 3 grown sons and a daughter between us, being married for 80 years combined: (30+30+17…You’ll have to ask!).
- My best friend in the world (besides my wife) is our 8 year old mini-Schnauzer, Sadie Mae (ask for pics, I got ’em).
- My hero is my amazing mom, Mary, who is 91 years old and still active on Facebook, and fairly proficient with her Kindle, iPad and iPhone.
- I’m from Oklahoma, so don’t give me too much grief about being a Sooner fan. I love the Dallas Cowboys, too!
- Reading is a passion of mine, from classical literature to sci-fi. I love the stimulation of my imagination.
- I love food. There, I said it! But, in these later years I try to eat healthy 80% of the time.
- I love the fall. That’s football and deer season! Yes, I do love fresh venison.
- I have learned to be content wherever God plants me, and He has done that many times over the years in Oklahoma, Texas and Georgia.
- I love Christian worship music and 50s through 80s rock music…yes, you can love both!
- My favorite book is the Bible because it’s God’s love letter to us.
- Variety is the spice of life: I have pastored for 32 years (ministry positions for another 18); I officiated high school baseball, softball, football, and basketball for over 30 years; I was a scholarship track athlete at Oklahoma Baptist University (school record in the high jump); I have owned and operated my own health and wellness business. And I’m looking forward to what God has in store for me next!