WHO IS BARRON BELL?
• Married 42 years to my sweetheart, Valerie. We have a daughter and son and 5 grandkids.
• I am a proud Texas A&M Aggie—Gig ‘em!
• I like to play golf…It’s the only game you can’t really win.
• My hobbies include deer hunting, bird hunting, and coastal fishing (I caught an 80 lb. tuna once).
• My 2 favorite books are The Greatest Salesman in the World; the Bible (the Author and I are on a first name basis).
• My favorite sports team? Aggies, of course!
• I enjoy listening to and singing the old hymns of the faith.
• I love a good ol’ hamburger (I’m king of the grill and boss of the sauce!).
• My dream vacation?—I’m a mountain guy, especially the Tetons and Jackson Hole, Wyoming (last place to see free roaming buffalo). Breathtaking!
• My hero was my grandfather who raised 7 children on his own.
• My other vocation has been Real Estate and Insurance (my Grandfather’s
• Little known fact about me—Founder of CD Warehouses back in the early 90s.
• My favorite quote—“You don’t have a testimony until you have a test.”