WHO IS ASHLEY TAMBURIN?
- I am a native Texan, which means “my Texas” is like a family member to me. This also means I believe tacos are a food group, “bless your heart” is a nice way of saying “you’re an idiot,” and I greet most folks as though they are a long, lost family member.
- I wear cowboy boots, jeans, and a baseball cap most days ‘cuz we, in Texas, know the sun don’t play. And unless I wanna look like a wallet at 40, I keep my face covered.
- I have three beautiful children, and we live on a farm with 13 donkeys! I love being silly with them (the children, not the donkeys).
- I have a BS degree in human relations and business, which means I have learned that no matter what business you’re in, people are more important than the project.
- Currently, I am a Mortgage Loan Originator with a prominent lender in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. I love to work for others and be the person that will walk alongside my clients, advocating financing for them, until their goals of owning a home or refinancing are achieved!
- I have a strong work ethic, so one of my favorite quotes is “Nothing will ever work unless you do.” (Maya Angelou)
- My all-time favorite wedding movie is Wedding Crashers. Hmmm……what does that say?
- I like to watch stand-up comedy. (It’s good training for public speaking.)
- I enjoy public speaking, whether it’s preaching at church, or speaking for women’s events, or doing Facebook/YouTube videos. I guess you could say I like to talk, and I hope somebody out there likes to listen!
- I have a passion for teaching people how to apply Godly principles to their lives in a practical way, so I began a YouTube channel called “Practical Pearls”—http://www.practicalpearls.com/vlogs.html